2013年4月26日 星期五

Malicious marketing practices 2.2

Facebook is the most popular social website in this generation, when its utilization rate grows up, the number of ads grow up. And we start feeling being disturbed about these annoying ads, however, the ads always have new methods to pop up in front of us. One method is that online games created at least hundreds of pages or profiles and posted many comments on famous people’s pages. One of the most popular painters, Cherng’s, even drew a picture to express his being helpless. 
The above is not the worst, shopping groups should win the first prize, and how it works is that one person was hacked and added all his friends into the shopping groups, and some more malicious would make the people who hd been added keep add his friend into it. Jericho Huang, a twenty-year-old student in National Chiayi University, was hacked in these days and he told me when he found out he had been hacked, he changed all his codes immediately, however, the hacker didn't give up and kept hacked him. "You know what? We could log in Facebook on many computers at the same time. I heard this shocking news from my friend." he said.
Both the marketing practices I mentioned maybe publicize their product or stores successfully, but these methods really enrage consumers.

15 則留言:

  1. My earlier news has talk about privacy on FB.
    And I hat the malicious marketing which invite me many times!!

    回覆刪除
  2. It is really annoying to be invited into a strange club on facebook.

    回覆刪除
  3. I hate those shopping clubs
    so when i was added inside,
    i will leave right away.
    they are annoying!

    回覆刪除
  4. Although there are many shopping clubs, i almost don't give a shit in the very moment.
    because they may be possible to hack your Facebook and keep appearing is quite annoying, too.

    回覆刪除
  5. Shame on those who hacks others' FB for business profit! Sometimes I just can't help revenging these damn hackers.

    回覆刪除
  6. It is really annoying me that there are so many hackers hack other's FB and add me into the shopping groups. I think the management of privacy in FB should be improved.

    回覆刪除
  7. I think it is shameful for those that hacked other people's account just to add their friends to a certain FB shopping group. It is especially annoying because I don't shop online.

    回覆刪除
  8. I don't like these clubs but still have no idea to delete all of them since everyday I will be added into different kinds of shopping clubs.

    回覆刪除
  9. That is true!
    These hackers are destroying people's trust on Facebook.
    But we still can do nothing about it><

    回覆刪除
  10. REALLY hate it!!!!!!
    Facebook shall conduct a choice for users to choose to enter the club:(

    回覆刪除
  11. so sad that many people have been harass by these hacker.
    Everyday we will receive a lot of invitement into some clubs!!

    回覆刪除
  12. I hate that shopping club!! But now FB provide some ways to block that, so I now not so bothered by the shopping club.

    回覆刪除
  13. I think those shopping clubs are REALLY ANNOYING!!! Every time was added in, I will withdraw from it right away!

    回覆刪除
  14. At first when I was added in the shopping club, I will drop out right away. However, th situation has become worse that I will probably be added in 4 to 5 clubs per day. I don't want to manage them now because I am losing my patience!

    回覆刪除
  15. Why couldn't the people who posed the ad on FB ralized that we may feel tired about these annoying things someday.

    回覆刪除